If you have to travel with a suit and don't fancy ironing it when you arrive, you can use one of two methods (depending on the size of your suitcase) to pack it so that it unpacks ready to wear.
For an average size suitcase
1. Lay down one half on the bottom of the suitcase, leaving the other half out.
2. Layer in the other clothes you are bringing and then fold the top half of the suit or dress over it.
3. You can layer more items for the arms and pants. The padding between folds will prevent creases.
For a small bag
1. Invert one shoulder and tuck the other shoulder inside the inverted one making sure the top seam and lapels are aligned.
2. Then fold the suit in half.
3. Then fold the trousers around the suit and it’s all ready to pack.
The Best Ways to Pack a Suit or Dress So It Won't Wrinkle
The Outdoor Element Kodiak Survival Bracelet resembles the basic paracord bracelet, but when unwound, it reveals a strand that contains firelighting tinder (similar to jute) and a fishing line and hook; the buckle doubles as a fire-striker and reflector. (via Red Ferret)
Elan Lee and Matthew "The Oatmeal" Inman have run some of the world's most successful game Kickstarters, but for their latest, You've Got Crabs, they're just selling it the traditional way.
Python is one of the most popular and versatile programming languages used by developers today, making it an ideal first choice for those looking to kickstart a career in programming. While you could go back to school or sign up for a pricey coding bootcamp, you can learn the essentials of coding with Python at […]
Going back to school isn’t necessarily an option for everyone. Between the time commitments and steep tuition rates, there are obstacles aplenty as far as furthering education is concerned. However, that’s not to say it’s impossible to learn new skills. Excel with Business lets users access thousands of hours of online learning in Microsoft, business, technology, […]
More often than not, you won’t see an accident coming, which means it pays to be proactive and ensure you have the right tools on-hand before you need them. Whether you find yourself in the middle of a power outage or having car trouble at night, you can make sure you’re still capable of navigating […]