With this essential IT bundle, you’ll work towards earning your Cisco network engineering, CCNPtroubleshooting, CompTIA Network+, and Red Hat credentials. These stamps of approval will help qualify you for entry-level IT jobs, or even climb a rung or two higher on the career ladder. Since you can take the courses at your pace (all accessible online 24/7), you can make exam prep work with your busy schedule, too.
- Get 65 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Improve your foundational Cisco network knowledge
- Enhance your credibility & marketability w/ certifications of completion for six courses
- Access course materials online 24/7
- Take 4 simulation tests to prep for exams
- Train for exams 642-832, N10-006, EX200, EX300, 220-801 & 220-802
- Download e-books to study on-the-go
- Design complex network systems
- Earn Red Hat Certified System Administrator and Engineering credentials
Get the complete CCNA, CCNP, and Red Hat certification training bundle for only $49.
The text of the proposed legislation has not been released.
“YouTube is disabling all comments on videos featuring young children as it attempts to head off an organised ring of paedophiles who were using its site to trade clips of young girls in states of undress,” says the Guardian’s Alex Hern.
The company says 190 employees in Santa Clara and Sunnyvale, CA will lose their jobs.
Big companies want automation on a big scale. Doing that means diving into the tricky world of machine learning and data science. And no matter what platform you’ll be implementing it on, you can learn how with the Machine Learning & Data Science Certification Training Bundle. In 48 hours and through eight courses, this bundle […]
Big systems need tight security – and the experts who can implement it. Cisco Networking Systems are the go-to providers for network infrastructure, but maintaining it takes a lot of up-to-date knowledge. If you want that knowledge right from the source, there’s an online course that can get you certified painlessly: The Foundational Cisco CCNA […]
Computer slowing down? There are a ton of reasons why that might be, especially if your unit has a few years on it. Junk files and programs can accumulate over time, some even left over from otherwise uninstalled software. This virtual debris can slow your PC down dramatically, but there’s a surprisingly quick fix. Lauded […]