TheKrane on Copenhagen's Nordhavn harbor is a coal crane converted into a two-person hotel suite. It's €2,500 per night. For that price, they should at least allow you to operate the crane. From the hotel site:
Your stay will include:
– A concierge who picks you up at the airport and who is constantly ready to meet your needs
– Daily breakfast that can be enjoyed in the room while looking out the horizon
– TheKrane BMW that can take you around Copenhagen
– TheKrane bikes
– A personally picked selection of wines and bubbles that tops off the perfect night
– Staying in the meeting point of the historical industrial harbour of Copenhagen and the vibrant new parts of Nordhavn in constant change.