Instead of seeking vulnerabilities in computer systems for illicit access or valuable data theft, white hat hackers expose security flaws to help companies keep their users safe (and collect lucrative bug bounties). If you’re looking for an exciting challenge, or an opportunity to protect the world from cyber criminals, information security is the perfect place to work. You can learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking with this pay-what-you want course collection.
In addition to getting an overview of common security infrastructure, you’ll learn how to perform expert penetration tests on websites, mobile applications, and networks. You’ll explore industry-standard hacking tools like Metasploit, and even study social engineering techniques to extract information from people without ever touching the command line. The following sections are included in the bundle:
- Learn Hacking Windows 10 Using Metasploit From Scratch
- Hack People, Systems and Mobile Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Professional: WAPTP v3.1
- From Zero to Hero in Web, Network and WiFi Hacking
- Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z
- Learn Website Hacking and Penetration Testing From Scratch
- Cyber Security Volume II: Network Security
Right now, the Ultimate White Hat Hacker 2018 Bundle is available in the Boing Boing Store for a pay-what-you want price.