Squirting superglue into a borax solution causes quite a reaction

Kids are going crazy making slime with borax and what-not after watching YouTube, but these household chemicals can have seriously powerful reactions that need to be done cautiously.

A gentle reminder: don't try this at home without adequate safety precautions and adult supervision of children. This kid is lucky he didn't get this in his unprotected eyes and "only" burned his arm badly.

You Won't Believe What Super Glue Does in Borax (YouTube / The King of Random)