American rap artist eats too many hot cheetos

Fellow Californian and apparent rap sensation Lil Xan has eaten too many hot cheetos.

Apparently the flaming hot cheetos caused him to both bleed internally, and to vomit blood. Having had these cheetos, I do not understand the attraction.

Via the BBC:

On Tuesday, the 22-year-old alarmed fans by posting a photo of himself in the back seat of an ambulance on his Instagram story.

He quickly posted a new clip revealing: "I was in the hospital not due to any drugs but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open so I puked a little blood".

It's not the first time the snacks have been in the news because of health concerns.
In July, a mother said snacks, including Hot Cheetos, may have been partially to blame for her daughter's gallbladder surgery.

She said the teen regularly ate bags of corn snacks before stomach pains led to the operation.