Heading abroad? Even if it's just a short trip, there's a lot to prepare for. Travel can be incredibly rewarding, but it can tricky to navigate different cultures and lodging arrangements – and even trickier to do it cheaply.
Before you go shopping for suitcases, here's our pick for a good first investment: The Ultimate Travel Hacker Bundle 2019.
This package of nine online courses covers the essential aspects of travel and can be useful even for those who've been around the globe a time or two. There are crash courses on Spanish and Chinese, plus lessons on how to navigate Airbnb and maximize your airline rewards. Best of all, the entire thing is up for grabs on a "pay what you want" basis. Make an offer, and any amount gets you part of the bundle. Beat the average price, and you take home the whole thing.
Here's a breakdown of what's included:
- Become a Digital Nomad – Tips for keeping all your info safe and accessible anywhere you roam.
- Travel Hacking Mastery: Fly Around the World for Cheap – Find out how you can save on airline tickets by signing up for the right credit cards, all while keeping your score intact and skirting fees.
- The Abroaders Guide to Points & Miles – Booking the right flights to boost your rewards and reduce ticket prices by up to 90%.
- Chinese Made Easy: Understand 65% of Chinese In 10 Hours – A language boot camp that lets you speak conversational Mandarin in less than a day.
- Chinese Made Easy L2: Understand 79% of Chinese in 10 Hours – A booster for more in-depth understanding.
- Start a Business & Travel the World In 30 Days – An entrepreneur's guide to working from home, wherever you want home to be.
- Spanish 1-4: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate & Advanced – A complete guide to fluency in several Spanish-speaking countries.
- The Art of Travel Photography – Tips on taking great photos, and making them even better with skillful editing.
- Mastering Airbnb – Learn what it takes to find a great vacation space, or rent your own.
Make your offer on the Ultimate Travel Hacker Bundle 2019 now.