After producing the Voyager Golden Record: 40th Anniversary Edition, my buddy Tim Daly and I launched a record/publishing label, Ozma Records, to publish creative works at the intersection of science, art, music, and consciousness. Today through Monday, we're having a special holiday sale on all of our releases! This is a rare opportunity to save 15% on the Voyager Golden Record 3xLP Box Set, the Voyager Golden Record 2xCD-Book edition, and our new limited photobook The Family Acid: California!
In 1977, NASA launched two spacecraft, Voyager 1 and 2, on a grand tour of the solar system and into the mysteries of interstellar space. Attached to each of these probes is a golden phonograph record containing a message for any extraterrestrial intelligence that might encounter it, perhaps billions of years from now. Experience the Voyager Record the way it was meant to be played.
• Three translucent gold 140 gram vinyl LPs, containing all of the original Voyager Record audio, in poly-lined paper sleeves
• Three heavyweight jackets, gold ink on black
• Full-color 96-page softcover book containing all images included on the original Voyager Interstellar Record, gallery of images transmitted back from the Voyager probes, and a new essay by Timothy Ferris, producer of the original golden record
• Gold foil print of Voyager Golden Record cover diagram, archival paper, 12" x 12"
• Voyager trajectories turntable slipmat, gold ink on black felt
• Full-color plastic digital download card for all audio of the Voyager Golden Record (MP3 or FLAC formats)
• Housed in a deluxe record box with pull-ribbon, gold ink on black
• Includes free Voyager Golden Record diagram pin!
• Full-color 96-page hardcover book (12" x 12") containing all images included on the original Voyager Interstellar Record, gallery of images transmitted back from the Voyager probes, and new essay by Timothy Ferris, producer of the original golden record
• Two audio CDs containing all of the Voyager Golden Record music and sounds
For more than 50 years, photographer Roger Steffens has explored the electric arteries of the counterculture, embracing mind-expanding experiences, deep social connection, and unadulterated fun at every turn. Think of this book as a family album belonging to a very unconventional family exploring the visionary state they call home. This specially-priced package also includes the below photo print on LSD blotter paper (undipped), signed by Roger Steffens. (Both items also available separately.)
• Full-color 192 page clothbound hardcover book
• Tipped-on cover photograph and foil stamping
• More than 200 images
• Detailed captions and original essays by Roger Steffens and Tim Page
• Double exposure photo printed on perforated LSD blotter paper (undipped), 6.25" x 10", signed on verso
The sale ends Monday night, December 2, at 11:59pm PST.