Bad news: Your brain reaches its peak performance sometime before you turn 26, and it's all downhill from there. Good news: At any age, training with brain exercises has big-time benefits. Better news? The Ultimate Memory Mastery Bundle hooks you up with 20 hours of proven psychology and neuroscience techniques to boost your brain and improve memory.
Not impressed? Know this: Improving your memory can improve multiple aspects of your life, both right now and into your senior years. Having a good memory will help you…
- improve focus, decrease laziness, and free up brainpower
- pass down information that can only be found inside your head
- maintain or increase creativity
- boost meaningful learning
- network like a champ, thanks to all those names and details you recall
- gain authority on the topics of your choosing
- lead presentations at work or give a toast at your BFF's wedding
- change a tire in the middle of a road with no cell service
- make your brain more quick and agile
With the Ultimate Memory Mastery Bundle, you'll get 7 courses teaching simple yet powerful techniques to strengthen your memory, effortlessly recall information, and reduce the amount of time it takes to memorize something. You'll find actionable, easy-to-apply concepts and activities that can be used immediately—methods that are tested and used by memory experts, including basic mnemonic systems.
Including 7 hours of content from the psychologist who founded the Brain Academy, you'll learn dual brain theory, brain systems and neurochemicals, the psychology of memory, the history of memory training, and the memory formation process. There's even a course dedicated to how to rewire your brain via neuroplasticity and one focused on how to apply the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach to your everyday life.
Great for beginners but also featuring advanced topics, the 222 lessons in the Ultimate Memory Mastery Bundle are available for a mere $19.99. It seems like a no-brainer.