Indoor fireworks display shows how quickly fires get out of hand

In this footage, pyrotechnics are inappropriately set off indoors, igniting flammable decorations above a wedding party. The blaze goes from barely-visible to a horrifying conflagration in just a few seconds, despite someone noticing within moments of it starting and grabbing a fire extinguisher (though it appears to malfunction or suffer from user error). While no-one appears to get hurt, the video of fast-moving flames and slow-moving revelers carries the same sense of dread as footage from the Station nightclub fire and the Bradford City stadium fire.