It's just getting too easy. Once again, Dr. Oz is saying misleading and stupid things and getting dragged across the internet. Here's a video of someone asking Dr. Oz how many houses he owns. He answers with some sort of word salad about 'legitimately' only owning 2 houses, and then renting something, and then building something next door to something else. The answer was a mess, which is surprising to literally nobody.
So, what's the real answer? The Daily Beast explains that Oz owns way more than 2 homes, including:
• a 9,000-square-foot mansion in New Jersey
• a 7,000-square-foot country house in Pennsylvania
• a condo in New Jersey
• a piece of residential real estate in Sariyer, Turkey
• another piece of residential real estate in Sariyer, Turkey
• a Manhattan condo
• another Manhattan condo
• an oceanside mansion in Palm Beach, Florida
• a cattle farm in Okeechobee, Florida
• and a piece of residential property in Konya, Turkey, which appears to be used as a student dormitory
At this point Dr. Oz is beyond ridiculous, and he's ALMOST beyond even being entertaining. Wonder what he'll say next?