AlexanderDitto sez, "This week's LoadingReadyRun video addresses combining restrictive End-User License Agreements with Friendships. Results: pain. Also laughs!"
I really liked the sideswipe at the kind of "friendship" that social network services seem to think we live with."
- A fair EULA for downloaded works – Boing Boing
- Hardest-to-understand EULA *ever* when you install WoW on GNU …
- Thomas Edison's crappy, price-fixing EULA – Boing Boing
- Malware gets a EULA – Boing Boing
- Grapes with a EULA – Boing Boing
- ReasonableAgreement.org – the anti-EULA – Boing Boing
- Fuji makes you sign bizarre EULA to buy a camera – Boing Boing
- DHS perfects the abusive EULA – Boing Boing