Now back to your regularly scheduled nifty, blinky things. Like these LED-enhanced false eyelashes designed by artist Soomi Park. They're hooked up to a motion sensor, so as you tilt your head in different directions, they turn on and off.
Thanks to Chris Tackett at Treehugger!
- LED lighting system for bikes – Boing Boing
- TokyoFlash Tibida LED watch — with binary mode! Three being given …
- LED Menorah for Hanukkah – Boing Boing
- Earwax pick comes with LED – Boing Boing
- Ping pong ball LED diffuser – Boing Boing
- Homemade Obama "hope beacon" with LED light thingies – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: LED light-sabers in candy colours
- LEDs: Throwing Some Light on the Hype – Boing Boing