Five-toed athletic sandals for barefoot comfort

10 Responses to “Five-toed athletic sandals for barefoot comfort”

1. Ant says:

I’ll pass. I have enough trouble getting laid as is.

2. Tensegrity says:

I’d love to see the forensic detectives going over the crime scene where the Vibram Fivefingers Gang has struck again. “Hmmm, this seems to be the work of a gang of barefoot aliens.”

3. skarbreeze says:

I have so much trouble with my feet/back/legs/knees, I’m going to give these a try. Having tried most major brands of work boots, expensive shoes & inserts, a variety of service industry style waiter shoes etc – none seems to help.

Just wonder how they’ll work for driving stick, it’s rather nice to have the hard sole of a shoe for kicking the clutch etc. We’ll see!

4. Creepy Sheep says:

Hmm…are they any good for people with erratically shaped feet? They look interesting, but less than ideal for people whose second toes are longer than their big toes and other such common oddities.

5. Takuan says:

do they have a cloven hoof version?

6. consideredopinion says:

Ha! Hobbit Feet without the hair? Tsk tsk tsk

These are fantastic! my second toe is mucho longer than my first. they still work for me.

8. Pixel says:

Hmmm, I may have to get a set of these. I wear combat boots almost exclusively, so when I try to go barefoot I have virtually no callouses. And I have rare enough opportunities to go barefoot that I never manage to develop said callouses.

9. Daemon says:

The fact that there’s stuff between the toes would probably drive me nuts… Otherwise cool.

10. cbernard says:

one doesn’t have to go to major extremes…. lets face it, most running shoes are purchased by buyers who have no idea what to find in a running shoe. But if you go to a honest running store, where they match the shoe to your foot and not your fashion taste or trends, you’ll be surprised. I thought I’d have walked out with a spongy pair of cushioned shoes, but instead I walked out with a pair of brooks, not very padded, but designed for stability.