James says: "How weird did CBS's edgy programming phase almost get? Here are exclusive clips from near-miss fall pilot Babylon Fields, which just might be the strangest TV show you have never seen."
- Zombies rise from the dead and, in at least one case, have consensual sex with their former spouses.
- Show crosses zombie thriller with CBS-style procedural crime drama, so star Ray Stevenson ("Rome") is giving a murder to solve, while the living dead roam the streets.
- In one clip, zombie neighbors brag about the erectile-enhancing properties of being deceased:
- Zombie #1: "Martha treating you right?"
- Zombie #2: [excited] "Oh, like a newlywed at an oyster fest! Listen, since you been back, have you been, like, ready to 'go,' you know, like all the time?"
- Zombie #2: "Yeah, sure. I got that."
- Zombie #2: "Oh yeah! Hee-hee-hee"
Just what we needed, said exactly no one.
* whether they deserve one or not
Mark Zuckerberg leveraged Facebook user data—maybe yours?—to crush rivals and aid allies, leaked documents show.
With the intuitive software out there today, anyone can become a music producer. You’ve probably heard that from any number of laptop impresarios, but you still have to know how to use the tools – and Logic Pro X is one of the best platforms out there right now. In order to get the most […]
Believe it or not, PDF files have been the go-to format for contracts and forms of any type since 1993. And sure, they’re easily shareable – but that’s about it. When you need to edit or sign a document – and you will – that’s when frustration can set in. Luckily, there are workarounds, and […]
It’s 4/20! Smoke ’em if you got ’em – and if you haven’t got ’em, check out this roundup of deep discounts on pipes and other accessories. They’re all on sale, but you can take an extra discount off the final price courtesy of the Boing Boing store by using the online code 420SAVE. Freeze […]