North Korea's "dear leader" Kim Jong-Il was mysteriously absent from a big military hoo-hah in North Korea; now there is widespread speculation the dictator has suffered a stroke. He loves nuclear weapon, RPGs, imported cognac, horse riding, platform shoes, fast cars, and has some sweet-ass Elvis hair. He is also said to be a fan of the comedic works of Matt Stone and Trey Parker, and once released the hip-hop compendium "Communist Rap Classics: License to Kim-Jong." (Thanks R Stevens)
Previously on Boing Boing:
* North Korea promotes vacations with wacky Flash movie
* Rare NoKo literary gems written by Kim Jong Il
* How to reach NoKo musical director who pawned kidney
* NoKo students' stage show: bigger than Riverdance?
* Video, photos from North Korea "Arirang" state culturefest
* North Korea claims to have invented anti-hunger noodles