Becky Stern had some leftover Vicodin tablets from her recent knee operation, so naturally she fashioned them into a pair of Vicodin earrings.
As I posted earlier, Becky also created an embroidered replica of her knee MRI. I really like the way she turned this otherwise painful and time-sucking event into an opportunity to create some cool works of art.
- HOWTO knit a skeleton cardigan – Boing Boing
- Copper bandaid – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Down Home Archives
- World's creepiest ski mask – Boing Boing
- Steampunk sewing machine – Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: January 4, 2009 – January 10, 2009 Archives
- Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: March 2, 2008 – March 8, 2008 Archives
- Portraits of CAPTCHAs in acrylic – Boing Boing