Barry sez, "One of the most difficult things you encounter when discussing the bailouts is getting people to understand concepts of enormity that are literally beyond comprehension.
'Trillion' is one of those concepts.
This visualization (by Jess Bachman, who does the fabulous Death and Taxes poster), goes along way to making the number more understandable. "
- Visualizing $1 Trillion as an endless field of bales of C-notes
- How much is a trillion dollars — two perspectives
- Zimbabwean billboards from trillion dollar notes – Boing Boing
- Zimbabwean $100 trillion note – Boing Boing
- Three trillion dollars – Nobel winning economist tabulates true …
- Bailout costs more than Marshall Plan, Louisiana Purchase …
- Record co's seek $1.65 trillion from AllOfMP3.com – Boing Boing
- Fair use industries returned $4.5 trillion to the US in 2006 …
- Boing Boing: IBM's Blue Gene: thousand trillion mathematical ops …
- Guy in Malaysia gets $218 trillion dollar phone bill – Boing Boing