Will sends us "a site of avowed atheists who will, for a nominal fee, look after your pet when you have taken in the rapture."
We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each
Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.
We are currently active in 20 states and growing. Our representatives have been screened to ensure that they are atheists, animal lovers, are moral / ethical with no criminal background, have the ability and desire to rescue your pet and the means to retrieve them and ensure their care for your pet's natural life.
- Boing Boing: Douglas Rushkoff says it's time for atheists to take …
- Atheism Song — Adam Sandler's Hannukah Song, but for nonbelievers …
- Poster for putting the FSM back in Chrifsmas – Boing Boing
- Petition to put Carl Sagan on a stamp – Boing Boing
- John Scalzi's snarky science fiction tour of the Creation Museum …
- Post-Rapture document delivery – Boing Boing
- The Rapture Index: Quantifying the end-times – Boing Boing
- Hardening an httpd for the rapture – Boing Boing
- More Armageddalicious kitsch art: Dallas Rapture – Boing Boing
- Review of computer game based on "Left Behind" post-rapture books …