I know nothing about this ToiletFall art installation except that
it is both great and made of toilets.
Update: Now I know more. "American Standard is an installation that featured fifteen functional urinals arranged in a pyramid formation on the wall of the men's washroom in the Alexander Centre studio at Simon Fraser University. Transforming the facility into a public indoor fountain, water overflowed from the uppermost urinal and splashed its way down through the formation creating a deluge of water flooding the sunken floor. Visitors enter the space via tiled stepping stones, providing access directly to the sink and preexisting toilet, leaving the facility fully functional and open to both sexes."
- Cute elephant urinal cleaning robot – Boing Boing
- Urinal targets and other helpful nudges – Boing Boing
- Urinal graffiti on a piss-wall – Boing Boing
- That's not a mouth-shaped urinal, it's a *travesty* – Boing Boing
- Lawyers attempt to flush Urinal.net again – Boing Boing
- Piss-controlled urinal-based video games – Boing Boing