Thanks to Mark, David, Xeni, and Cory for the opportunity to place my posts on the world's best blog for the past two weeks. Having an online presence on such a lively and well-read space has been a thrill.
As Marlowe says, nothing says goodbye like a bullet, but it's been great to write for a while about things besides stuff that goes boom, whoosh, or splat. (Not that there's anything wrong with that. If you're interested in that sort of thing, come by my site www.AbsintheAndFlamethrowers.com or check out a copy of my book Absinthe and Flamethrowers.)
I've placed links to a few of my favorite posts below for those who may have missed them the first time.
- The Decision Tree
- Milktoast Nation
- 43 Years of 45 Man Squamish
- The A-604 and the Recoil Flux Capacitor
- MiniWeapons of Mass Destruction
- Xyloexplosive Devices
- Fugu Without Tetrodotoxin is Like NASCAR Without Crashes
- Roy, Come and Get the Goddam Cat
- A flat-out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo, into frantic oblivion
I haven't been keeping up on Facebook or Twitter, but check out my youtube videos if you get a chance. Cheers!