Winners of the "C61 in 61 Seconds" contest to create anti-Canadian-DMCA videos

10 Responses to “Winners of the "C61 in 61 Seconds" contest to create anti-Canadian-DMCA videos”

1. error404 says:

in 61 secconds…. apart from the French one, whick took a minute and forty one seconds.

But hey,French takes longer

salut abientot!!

2. The Unusual Suspect says:

Bill C-61 is only technically dead, and only because the Parliament into which it was to be introduced will soon be dissolved.

But there is every likelihood that a new Harper government would reintroduce the Bill – especially if it is a majority government.

3. FreakCitySF says:

Is that Louis Tully?

4. Clumpy says:

Thanks for posting this stuff, even though it doesn’t get as many comments as the fun stuff. This is one of the most important things BB does, and you in particular, Mr. Doctorow.

5. hughelectronic says:

The first video is no longer available!

6. MarsAttack says:

Am I the only one who wants to grab the head of the guy in the first film and force him to STOP MOVING? The message is important but I cannot get over how completely obnoxious his constantly shaking head is. It is really, really distracting.

7. Brian Damage says:

The third one was the best by far. Way more informative and watchable than Stevie Wonder or the angry hands.

8. MrsBug says:

The first guy’s voice totally reminds me of Rick Moranis in Strange Brew.

“Sorry I puked on your sweater, eh?” Great movie!

9. jathomas says:

The first video’s host… reminds me of an unused “Mr. Show” character.

10. niten says:

Yeah, I’m with #2, it’s looking like the Conservatives are going to get a majority this time around. That makes the reincarnation of this bill much more dangerous, and, I’m inclined to say, inevitable. Best to start fighting it now.