Reflecting on the VentureBeat report on big media companies' massively multiplayer online games for kids at the NYC Toy Fair, veteran game designer and entrepreneur Raph Koster points out that "kids worlds and media-driven worlds are probably more important than most all the AAA MMOs released 2007 to today. Whether that's a good thing… exercise for the reader."
- MMORPG Tycoon: a video game about running a video game company …
- Dear Prudence doles out MMORPG romance advice – Boing Boing
- Anti-MMORPG ads from D&D – Boing Boing
- Chinese MMO bans in-game gender-bending – Boing Boing
- MMOs discourage heroism, FRPGs encourage it – Boing Boing
- Pirate MMO clan freaks out monitor with yarrrs – Updated Link …
- Browser-based zombie MMO – Boing Boing