Here's Tim O'Reilly on the future of Cloud computing and the "Internet of Things," speaking at the MySQL CE 2010 conference." As Bruce Sterling sez, "It looks like he's just telling disconnected alpha-geek anecdotes, in his customary, avuncular, visionary fashion. What Tim's really doing is throwing lit matches into his network. And boy is he the guru when it comes to doing that."
(via Beyond the Beyond)
- Tim O'Reilly defines "the Internet operating system"
- The Twitter Book, by Tim O'Reilly and Sarah Milstein
- Tim O'Reilly: Kindle needs to embrace standards or die
- Tim O'Reilly sounds off on Yahoo's new "Pipes" service
- Tim O'Reilly's Reboot talk
- Tim O'Reilly investigates "search engine spam" on O'Reilly sites …
- Tim O'Reilly profiled by Steven Levy