Baker Lily Vanilli is selling these oozing, anatomically correct cake-hearts for Valentine's Day. They're a little larger than a cupcake, they ooze blackcurrant and cherry "blood," and "come in a cute perspex box tied with a pink or red ribbon and a note if you want to add one." They're £7 plus delivery, which includes a charitable donation:
I'm teaming up with Trekstock and donating 20% of the sale of every ʻbleeding heartʼ to the music and fashion charity that raises awareness and support for young people with cancer.
- Valentine's Day… with ventricles Boing Boing
- Happy Valentine's Day in hysterically misused Chinese – Boing Boing
- Liz McGrath's Valentine's Day butcher knives – Boing Boing
- Scans of 1950s kids' Valentine's Day cards – Boing Boing
- India: political, religious hardliner groups protest Valentine's …
- Mean Valentine's Day cards – Boing Boing