Video for Frontalot's nerdcore song about Zork

6 Responses to “Video for Frontalot's nerdcore song about Zork”

trying to watch, but it has been loading for over thirty minutes now. any alternate place to check it out?

I am afraid I must contradict the mighty Ron Burgundy, who claimed that Afternoon Delight was the greatest composition in human history.

This clearly takes first prize.

3. Cory (a different one) says:

You can view this on YouTube:

If you don’t have the estimated 27 hours to download it :)

4. pork musket says:

I used to play all kinds of BBS door games when I was a kid and the internet wasn’t pervasive yet… Trade Wars 2002, Barren Realms Elite, and Tele-Arena were my favorites.

LORD still exists in the form of Legend of the Green Dragon and lots of folks still play it. http://lotgd.net/home.php Find a server and in no time at all you’ll be flirting with Violet just like the old days.

You can also find TW2002 games around still, usually servers you can just telnet into. Back in the GeoCities days I used to have a cheesy TW2002 info websites – that was when I first learned how to do javascript image rollovers, and now I’m a professional web developer. God bless BBSes!

5. ginneh says:

There was a Zork reference on the pilot episode of “Chuck” (NBC series premiering in the US). The show was pretty funny, actually. The title character, Chuck, gets an email from an old friend, and the password to open it required him to remember what he had in his inventory when he and his friend played Zork in college.

6. Giovanni says:

I was always confused about what a Grue was when playing Zork…or Return to Zork…or the Legend of Zork.

Speaking of Text based adventure game did anyone every play “Legend of the Red Dragon” available only on BBS’ That game was great and I bet it could be popular once again if someone did an online rehash.