Alongside the more traditional activities of tug-of-war, swimming and canoeing, children at the five-day camp in Somerset will learn about rational scepticism, moral philosophy, ethics and evolution.Dawkins funds atheist summer camp (via Wonderland)
Camp-goers aged eight to 17 will also be taught how to disprove phenomena such as crop circles and telepathy. In the Invisible Unicorn Challenge, any child who can prove that unicorns do not exist will win a £10 note - which features an image of Charles Darwin, the father of evolutionary theory - signed by Dawkins, Britain's most prominent atheist.
- HOWTO ask good skeptical questions - Boing Boing
- Creationist documentary premiere bars science blogger ...
- Richard Dawkins reads Darwin's "Origin of Species" - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Dawkins: Why There Almost Certainly Is No God
- Boing Boing: Richard Dawkins on the God Delusion
- Richard Dawkins has a posse - Boing Boing
- Richard Dawkins hosts UK TV show about religious faith - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Richard Dawkins' lovely and funny