Viorel Firoiu, 48, of Romania claims that it was constipation that lead him to get two hammerheads stuck in his rectum. (Sure that was the reason.) Doctors had to surgically remove the two items. From Austrian Times:
Dr Cristina Bontescu, spokeswoman for the local hospital where he turned up at the emergency unit, said: "He was a bit drunk and said he had been eating cherries that had left him badly constipated. He said he had a few drinks to dull the pain and then came up with the idea of poking a hammerhead up his backside in the hope of sorting out the constipation. "But the hammerhead got stuck and then he came up with the idea of using a second hammerhead in order to try and get out the first - but then he lost the second one as well.""Heavy metal cure for constipation"
- Surgery of item being removed from rectum appears online - Boing Boing
- Iraqi man with magnet in rectum causes bomb scare at LAX - Boing Boing
- Iraqi ass magnet guy stopped at LAX had prior record - Boing Boing
- Voyeur hid cell phone in rear - Boing Boing
- Nurses fired for taking photos of patient's x-rays (of his rectum ...
David Pescovitz is Boing Boing's co-editor/managing partner. He's also a research director at Institute for the Future. On Instagram, he's @pesco.