On cranky usability guy Jakob Neilsen's Alertbox, this wonderful chart on the relative "consumption" characteristics of TV vs the web.
- CNN ends a web news experiment - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Design critique of Jakob Nielsen
- Boing Boing: Good Jakob Nielsen AlertBox on
- Jakob Nielsen consisely summarizes all - Boing Boing
- Web-headlines benefit from passive voice - Boing Boing
- Jakob Nielsen on online Reputation - Boing Boing
- Updated: Nielsen: User-education won't fix security - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.