Cheap laser-cutting has come to the world's crafters, and Etsy is awash in lovely, precision-cut tchotchkes of all description. Case in point: Edgar Allan Poe in black stainless steel, $26 from FableAndFury (also Bride of Frankenstein, Alfred Hitchcock, Salvador Dali, HP Lovecraft, etc).
- Poe archive from UT Austin goes online - Boing Boing
- Gaiman on Poe: read him aloud! - Boing Boing
- Poe's "The Raven," translated into 50s hipster argot - Boing Boing
- Poe paper toy - Boing Boing
- Free Poe audiobook from Telltale Weekly -- today only! - Boing Boing
- Poe/Seuss mashup - Boing Boing
- Poe's stranger - Boing Boing
- Mysterious birthday ritual at Poe's graveside disrupted by ...