Cheap laser-cutting has come to the world's crafters, and Etsy is awash in lovely, precision-cut tchotchkes of all description. Case in point: Edgar Allan Poe in black stainless steel, $26 from FableAndFury.
- Poe archive from UT Austin goes online - Boing Boing
- Gaiman on Poe: read him aloud! - Boing Boing
- Poe's "The Raven," translated into 50s hipster argot - Boing Boing
- Poe paper toy - Boing Boing
- Free Poe audiobook from Telltale Weekly -- today only! - Boing Boing
- Poe/Seuss mashup - Boing Boing
- Poe's stranger - Boing Boing
- Mysterious birthday ritual at Poe's graveside disrupted by ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design