Etsy seller lanternfly has made a stupendous octo-chandelier: "This octopus chandelier is made from sculpted arms and head, she has pink albino taxidermy glass eyes, pearl encrusted body covered with vintage and new pearls, scallop shells, pink pearl candles and painted with pearlized paint."
- Octopus pretending to be seaweed - Boing Boing
- Octopus removes valve, floods floor of Santa Monica Pier Aquarium ...
- Octopus with 96 tentacles - Boing Boing
- Tool-using animals: Now with 100% more invertebrates! Boing Boing
- Octopus jealously guards his Mr Potato Head toy - Boing Boing
- Angry bored octopus goes wilding - Boing Boing
- Jewelry made from cast octopus tentacles - Boing Boing
- Octopussy - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.
MORE: Art and Design