Den from Tokyo Times sends us this collection of photos from the ruins of the Higashi Izu-cho Hospital Isolation Ward: "A predominantly wooden structure that, due to its location in a relatively dense bamboo forest, is rapidly decaying -- the sanatorium's brave battle with mother nature now very much a long lost cause."
Bleak and abandoned isolation ward (Thanks, Den!)
- Derelict psych hospital buildings in photos Boing Boing
- Derelict London photos - Boing Boing
- N Ireland's notorious, derelict Maze Prison in photos - Boing Boing
- Photos of rotting, abandoned water park at Walt Disney World Boing ...
- Derelict amusement park in Sichuan, China - Boing Boing
- Haunting photo-essay on rotting buildings in Detroit - Boing Boing