Dino Snores is suitable for children aged 8-11 years old. Accompanying adults are free. There must be a minimum of 5 children and 1 adult in your group.Dino Snores (Thanks, Zorca!)
Experience lots of thrilling activities and stalk the corridors as night descends and shrouds the huge hulking form of Tyrannosaurus rex in shadows.
* a torch-lit tour of some of our famous galleries including the Dinosaurs
* snuggling down at midnight after the fun in the shadow of our Central Hall Diplodocus skeleton for the night.
The morning after, tuck into breakfast and other fun activities before the Museum opens its doors to the public.
(Image: Dinosaur Fossil @ Natural History Museum, London, a Creative Commons Attribution photo from Darren Copley's photostream)
- Natural history models made from glass - Boing Boing
- Tiny, laser-cut assemblable dinosaurs - Boing Boing
- Oldest bird-like dinosaur - Boing Boing
- Some dinosaurs dug underground tunnels - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Vienna's creepy natural history museum exhibits in photos
- The British Natural History Museum's - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.