Then he pulled a small, clear plastic bag from her carry-on - the sort of baggie that a pair of earrings might come in. Inside the bag was fine, white powder.Daniel Rubin: It was no joke at security gate (Thanks, Masturbating Bearcub!)
She remembers his words: "Where did you get it?"
Two thoughts came to her in a jumble: A terrorist was using her to sneak bomb-detonating materials on the plane. Or a drug dealer had made her an unwitting mule, planting coke or some other trouble in her bag while she wasn't looking.
She'd left her carry-on by her feet as she handed her license and boarding pass to a security agent at the beginning of the line.
Answer truthfully, the TSA worker informed her, and everything will be OK.
(Image: I love to fly and it shows)
- Report: TSA Special Agent who threatened blogger spaces out, drops ...
- Bruce Schneier's TSA logo redesign contest Boing Boing
- TSA: tighter screening for flyers coming into USA from 14 ...
- What if the Fed and the TSA switched roles? Boing Boing
- TSA drops subpoenas issued to bloggers who published security ...
- President Obama, It's Time To Fire the TSA Boing Boing
- TSA lied: naked-scanners can store and transmit images Boing Boing
- Did Google get TSA subpoena over the blogged security directive ...