The ACLU has taken on his case, and they're suing.
TSA supervisor: "You know who did 9/11?"Student Handcuffed for English-Arabic Flashcards Sues TSA, FBI (Thanks, Rob!)
George: "Osama bin Laden."
TSA supervisor: "Do you know what language he spoke?"
TSA supervisor: "Do you see why these cards are suspicious?"
- TSA destroys the RepRap's first child Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: TSA donates potentially explosive liquids to homeless
- TSA warns TSA to be on the lookout for anti-terror agents - Boing ...
- TSA's no-bid, data-leaking website was a complete screw-up: House ...
- TSA at LAX still requiring air travelers to remove all electronics ...
- Boing Boing: Bruce Schneier interviews TSA head Kip Hawley
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.