This laser-sintered 3D-printed shoe, by Naim Josefi and Souzan Youssouf, was displayed at Stockholm's Fashion Week. If only it was made out of the kind of milk-based bioplastic that smells like rice pudding, well, shiny shiny shiny pumps of dairy!
- Nintendo Entertainment System in a shoe Boing Boing
- China's Chuck Taylors Boing Boing
- "Every Nike Shoe I Own" - Boing Boing
- Free socks in exchange for shoe-inspections - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: Shoe sniffer snags 5000 pairs
- Boing Boing: Quest for the mathematically ideal shoe-lacing
- Boing Boing: Space Invader shoe
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.