Hey, Danes, Koreans and Singaporeans! Get cracking on this -- time to call your elected reps, get all the heavies you know to pull strings, have your press jump on the issue. Why are your governments opposed to public participation in a treaty that will regulate the Internet, and all we do on it, from political participation (OhMyNews Korea, I'm looking at you!) to heath care (hey, Denmark!) to staying in touch with our families around the world (Yo, Singaporean diaspora!).
New ACTA Leak: U.S., Korea, Singapore, Denmark Do Not Support Transparency (Thanks, Michael and Herman!)
- ACTA "internet enforcement" chapter leaks Boing Boing
- US Trade Rep wants your input on ACTA Boing Boing
- ACTA leak shows US Trade Rep lied about "3-strikes" Boing Boing
- EU Data Protection czar comes out against ACTA; EU analysis of ...
- More leaked documents reveal details of secret copyright treaty ...
- Secret copyright treaty: what you can do Boing Boing
- Copyright Kremlinology: understanding the secret copyright treaty ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.