Zombie shadow maker

11 Responses to “Zombie shadow maker”

1. efergus3 says:

And don’t forget the waterproof mattress cover. Personally I’ld put a shielded bulb behind it and put it on a turntable, or perhaps the other way around.

2. Richaroo says:

Those zombies look familiar! http://benblogged.com/?p=81

Great product. Shame Valentines Day has already passed for this year.

3. ggat says:

“Those zombies look familiar! http://benblogged.com/?p=81

“Good artists copy, Great artists steal”

;)

4. Dave Rattigan says:

Wow. I need to buy this for my partner for his birthday. (Really wanted to buy him the cthulu I saw on here before Christmas, but it was a bit pricey for me.)

I need to buy myself a Professor Marvel (Wizard of Oz) banner, too!

5. Robert says:

Oh, David. Do you really have a Wunderkammer? Most of us have to settle for a Wundercuriocabinet.

6. Jamie Sue says:

I’m really loving Maker’s Market. I’m loving it even more when it includes affordable, yes scrumptiously evil items like this.

• David Pescovitz says:

Thanks, Jamie Sue! We’re hoping that there will be a big range of products in the BB Bazaar (and the Makers Market), from very inexpensive unique tchochkes to ultraspecial limited edition stuff most of us would need to pawn our jetpacks to afford. We aim to please. ; )

If you know of someone who should be selling in the Bazaar, or the Market more generally, please urge them to fill out the application! Thanks all for your support!

7. efergus3 says:

Perfect for my guest room along with a couple of plastic vultures from Archie McPhee.

8. alisong76 says:

I adore that these profiles are instantly identifiable as zombies. Talk about ingrained in the public consciousness!

I want one of these. Bad.

9. Jim O'Connell says:

This would be perfect for my four-year-old’s bedroom nightlight!

He is convinced that there are monsters under the bed as it is, so maybe I could fit this under there and have it on an intermittent timer, maybe with an eerie green bulb.
    They should make one with a recording of loud moaning and articulated limbs that hang menacingly.

That would be perfect for the little bastard.