MakerBot Automated Build Platform (Thanks, Eagleapex, via Submitterator!)
So consider the possibilities. Say you need 10 of that printable tool handle, or 40 of those cable clips. Or you want to build a foosball table, and print out all the plastic men. Or print your own chess set? How about printing out the plastic components of another machine all in a single batch print?
With this latest addition to the MakerBot family. Your machine will not be just a "prototyper" anymore. With the MakerBot Automated Build Platform, your MakerBot becomes a desktop personal manufacturing system making useful object after useful object.
The Automated Build Platform is available now. Get it and turn your MakerBot into your own factory! The MakerBot Automated Build Platform is a perfect match with the MakerBot MK5 Plastruder and MakerBot Filament Spindle.
- MakerBot: 3D Printers for the mildly solderphobic
- Win a 3D printer from Make and Makerbot
- Shapeways interviews Makerbot: 3D printing ahoy!
- Makerbot Watch SSG Edition
- Can Bre Pettis Replicate Himself?
- Cheap, portable personal 3D printer: the UP!
- Parts Nebula: a parts-tracking inventory system for makers - Boing ...
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.