Rishab sez, "Here is a selection of old anatomical illustrations that provide a unique perspective on the evolution of medical knowledge in Japan during the Edo period (1603-1868)."
- Givenchy fashion inspired by anatomy
- MRI porn -- detailed coital anatomy pictures
- Unusual anatomy in fashion magazine?
- Scans of historical anatomy books
- AT-AT anatomy tee
- Hello Kitty "Anatomy" series
- Artistic and scientific anatomical models from Anatomy Tools ...
- Damien Hirst's giant replica of a kid's anatomy model
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.