Here's a series of panoramae of the purported site of Wikileaks' servers, the Bahnhof ISP is Stockholm, a kind of batcave decorated with rough stone walls and gro-light foliage. The site is a former nuclear bunker, situated under 30 meters of rocky mountain. Bahnhof ISP (Thanks, Benjamin!)
- Google's new data-center cools with weather prediction, not ...
- Photos from a Bell Labs' data center from the '60s - Boing Boing
- HOWTO Green your data-center - Boing Boing
- Boing Boing: InfoBunker: nuclear hardened data center
- Daisy, Daisy, Give Me Your Co-Lo, Do - Boing Boing
- Data-centers built out of sealed shipping containers filled with ...
- Data-center built into a shipping container - Boing Boing
- Rural North Carolina Emerges As Data Center Hub - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.