In this hilarious monologue, Adande Swoozie recounts his years as a part-time castmember at Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World, and the gustatory perks thereof.
- Walt Disney World castmembers speak about their search for a ...
- Disney World parade float kills castmember - Boing Boing
- Irreverant Disneyland insider tees - Boing Boing
- Fatal monorail collision at Walt Disney World - Boing Boing
- Report from Haunted Mansion castmember for a day winner - Boing Boing
- Walt Disney World employees demand a living wage - Boing Boing
- Disney stop-motion post-it animation - Boing Boing
- Haunted Mansion spiel to be scripted - Boing Boing
I write books. My latest is a YA science fiction novel called Homeland (it's the sequel to Little Brother). More books: Rapture of the Nerds (a novel, with Charlie Stross); With a Little Help (short stories); and The Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (novella and nonfic). I speak all over the place and I tweet and tumble, too.