After seven long, risible years, the US Department of Homeland Security has at last decided to end its color-coded terror alert scheme. As Wired's David Kravets puts it: "Apparently the terrorists have cracked the five-color threat advisory code."
- Color-coded terror alert system may soon end - Boing Boing
- TSA prepares for potential hot cocoa bombers with Thermos terror ...
- Chart: Bush Ratings vs. Terror Alerts - Boing Boing
- Terror alerts as breakfast cereal - Boing Boing
- Do not discard brain -- war on terror poster - Boing Boing
- How long can America stay scared? - Boing Boing
- Dumbest salvo yet in the war on terror, courtesy of the London ...
- What you should be afraid of instead of terrorists - Boing Boing
- Yo dawg, I heard you like TSA security restrictions, so I put some ...