Goodbye, and hello

12 Responses to “Goodbye, and hello”

1. Lee Billings says:

Thanks so much for the kind comments, everyone! I’m looking forward to writing as much as possible about this topic in the future. For the time being, the best place to look for more stuff from me is my Twitter feed, but I should have a website up soon. Another great resource for exoplanetary science and interstellar travel is Paul Gilster’s Centauri Dreams blog (www.centauri-dreams.org), which is frequently updated with Paul’s excellent analysis and musings on new discoveries.

Thanks again!

Lee

2. jphilby says:

Thanks for catching us up during one of the most ‘revolutionary’ times in the history of astronomy. Don’t be a stranger!

3. Flying_Monkey says:

Just to add my thanks, Lee – I’ve loved reading your pieces here.

4. imag says:

Lee, you have been one of the best guest bloggers ever. Thank you so much for engaging our hearts, minds, and imaginations.

And that quote is one of my all-time favorites. Way to end it.

Thank you! I hope you stay on the discussion around here…

5. fxq says:

Thanks Lee.

Hear the master say it himself.

6. cousin229 says:

Please come back often!

7. gwailo_joe says:

Very fine. Much appreciated the look up :) Come back soon!

8. sisterp says:

I’ve really enjoyed your posts. Thank you. I, too, hope you come back and post more. And I second the request for links to other places to read up on this.

9. Captdrastic says:

Thanks, Lee. You’ve been AWESOME!

10. Felloslav says:

I really, really liked your stories so far, and I sure can say that I’ll gonna miss them.. Could you tell us where to look for future articles and stories of this kind, especially regarding the “hunt” for exoplanets?

And Sagan’s words truly sum up what we all are: children of the universe (literally and without pathos!). Let’s be responsible children.

11. Talia says:

That picture affected me profoundly, to the point where I spent some minutes just sitting here contemplating how to respond, and coming up with no satisfactory answer.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

12. chenille says:

Adding my thanks. Maybe the most interesting area of new science is finding planets and learning how typical what we have is, but it requires a lot of journals to watch, and general reviews are excellent to see.