Survival Research Labs live performance on eBay

12 Responses to “Survival Research Labs live performance on eBay”

1. johnyaya says:

Would be more of a Bot Mitzvah then, no?

2. Dave Pease says:

wonder why performance is at night only.  is there an additional charge for daytime destruction?

• David Pescovitz says:

I’ve seen both and I think the night shows enable Mark to create a more immersive experience by controlling the lighting, etc. It’s just more thrilling and weirder in the dark.

3. Flamethrowers and explosions are always better at night! SRL is awesome, makes me wish I still lived up north.

4. jclor says:

So … Doctor Octopus wasn’t killed by his fusion energy experiment after all?

5.  This gets me thinking. The Astrodome has been sitting unused for eight years now. Its falling apart and I don’t see how anything can be done but tear it down. So, I wonder if I can sell enough tickets to recoup my investment as SRL fans watch half the ‘Dome being torn apart from the inside .
    Interesting fact: The official name of the Astrodome is Harris County Domed Stadium.

• Jake0748 says:

Maybe they could bring down the Astrodome by some kind of controlled nuclear explosion.  What’s a little radiation more or less?

• voiceinthedistance says:

Perfect for Houston, where I grew up.  It’s just the right distance from where I now live, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

The Astrodome smelled like the circus just left as far back as the 70′s.  I can only image what it smells like inside now.  It always astounded me that most of it had a dirt floor, even under the seating areas.

6. alexb says:

I think I still prefer the look of Royale de Luxe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_de_Luxe
    I’ve seen them a few times and even ridden in/on the elephant and it’s an amazing show, full of drama and theatre.