Here is your Monday morning dose of Bill Murray

15 Responses to “Here is your Monday morning dose of Bill Murray”

1. vonbobo says:

I approve of this.

Who’s Bill Murray?
    I’ve never hit a kid before. I mean, that’s like asking who Gandhi is.

PS- I don’t think I saw any Stripes in there? “Blooown up sir!”

2. Yay! I looove Bill Murray. There’s not nearly enough slapping in movies today…

3. brianary says:

See also “Bill Murray” by Canadian hip hop group Sweatshop Union, from their album “The Bill Murray”.

“Makeshift Kingdom” from that album is pretty great, too.

4. efergus3 says:

One of the few things that can make a Monday a little less painful.

5. mobobo says:

loverly stuff – all hail Bill – would have been even better with some of Ernie McCrackens comb over flopping about.

6. nickelrocket says:

In my perfect 80′s dream, “Batman” would have starred Rutger Hauer as Bruce/Batman and Bill Murray as the Joker.  Michelle Pfieffer would still be Catwoman.

7. munco says:

What’s the b&w footage from?

8. txhoudini says:

Please make Bill Murray Mondays a regular thing.

• OCNCTY says:

Murray Mondays. This would make life perfect. I would make a Garfield/Bill Murray/Monday connection joke in there, but… it’s Monday, so nothing is easy.

9. BombBlastLightingWaltz says:

Epic. That was great. Thanks.

10. franko says:

i love him, but this was too much for me. i blame monday.

11. Thanks.  It’s 10 pm and has been a really shitty Monday but it’s nice to end it on an up note.

12. Dee says:

That.  Was. Excellent!!!  What a brain rush of pleasure, pulling all those laughs and smirks and where-I-was-when-I-first-saw-that’s!  Helps realize how much this one man has really contributed to the much needed comic relief and the delights of pure looney idiocy over the years. Thanks to Bill for all that, thank you Eclectic Method for cutting it together and Jamie ThankYou!! For my part, much of Murray’s appeal and delight comes from the things he does and says beyond script that we all wish we would do more IRL.

13. Amazing video. Bill you are the best. Thank you Eclectic Method. your videos are amazing. I especially like the LASERS video you made.