Alec Baldwin sends the saddest tweet ever about 30 Rock

12 Responses to “Alec Baldwin sends the saddest tweet ever about 30 Rock

1. ehdubkay says:

waaaah! my favorite pretentious ny urbanite comedy that jumped the shark years ago is finally dying.  waaaaaah!

• mccon104 says:

well thank god you didn’t go with the trolling response… man… your comments just really make the internet better

• headcode says:

Wow.  I don’t have a TV so I don’t regularly watch current stuff, but I have seen the first few seasons of 30 Rock and I would say that it was some of the funniest stuff I have ever watched.  I’m not sure where you get “pretentious” from, but since I haven’t watched recent episodes I guess it’s possible that it has become pretentious, although I doubt it.

By the way, I accidentally clicked “Liked” on your post while replying so don’t get excited that someone actually liked your post.

• mccrum says:

You can click the Liked link and unlike it.

If you’d like.

• graou says:

I don’t see where the pretentious comes from but i really liked the first seasons, whereas the last one (not the current one if there’s one airing) was absolutely not funny (imho of course).

2. vonbobo says:

aghhhh!!! WTF? Spoiler Alert! There are many of us that have to wait until the DVD!

3. amarx says:

He’s also angry about his brother, Daniel, impersonating him: http://hollywoodandswine.com/daniel-baldwin-admits-to-impersonating-alec-baldwin-in-order-to-sleep-with-brothers-stalker/

4. Just_Ok says:

Well, I heard that the series isn’t being cancelled, they’ve just fired Alex and haven’t told him yet.

5. BarBarSeven says:

Alec Baldwin. Remember when he verbally abused his 11-year-old daughter? Wow.

6. taj says:

Hi Jaime,
    I appreciate your posts, but like MANY readers here, I’m outside the USA, and a bit behind, so things like “Liz gets married” is a MASSIVE SPOILER. Please save those things for after the jump.
    Thanks!

7. FusionEnvy says:

that just pisses me off.
    work you actor monkeys WORK DAMNIT!
    and for you silly producers ….. wtf … singing and dancing is not what I want to watch.  I want Liz Lemon..  I want Liz Lemon.. I want Liz Lemon!

8. He had enough characters remaining to spell “through” correctly.