The AirPower Wiki chronicles the location of power-outlets in the world's airports. Those of us who've had three hours to catch up on email and recharge before making another eight-hour flight know what it is to be a voltotropic voyager.
Phoenix, Arizona (Sky Harbor Airport – PHX):
* Gate A-17: on the pole near the bank of payphones (2 outlets)
* Gate A-18: on the pole near the women's restroom (2 outlets) — chair close by!
* Gate A-18: on the wall about half way up (2 outlets) — above bank of chairs!
* Gate A-19: under the arrival/departure televisions (2 outlets)
* Gate A-20: on the pole near the Gate A20 sign (2 outlets)