More on the new Mark Ryden toy

15 Responses to “More on the new Mark Ryden toy”

1. Teapunk says:

Yep, little girl and a phallic symbolthingie, somewhat disturbing.
    And for some reason it makes me think of vegetables that grow in amusing shapes.

2. Falcon_Seven says:

I was hoping that there was a typo and that the ‘toy’ was actually sixteen feet tall rather than sixteen inches. Sigh…

3. Phikus says:

HEY KIDS! Be the first on your block to own a YHWH! That’s right, pure minutes of fun freaking out the whole family with this totem of twisted flesh. Need a cure for the hiccups? Neighbors too milquetoast? Want to make sure Daddy stops drinking for good? Just plant this sucker in plain view first thing in the morning, sit and watch the fun! Item not sold in stores. Order yours today!!!

4. Phikus says:

King of Cats@6: “I think it looks like a dildo, and that the photos are creepy because of that, and I bet a lot of other people do too.”

I hereby vote your comment as best non-sentence of the day.

5. blimpa says:

thanks for re-posting this shoot! More of my behind the scenes shots are here: http://www.blimpa.com/photo-blog/

My girlfriend wants one without the ears and can it vibrate?

7. InsertFingerHere says:

Don’t take those photos to Wal Mart for developing.. Cops will be around soon after that.

8. Merrybad says:

Concerning his production problems– a dildo manufacturer would have had no problem with pulling this from the mold. His punk rock son probably picked this one for laffs. Nobody is going to find this creepy who doesn’t *already* find Ryden’s art creepy.

9. Halloween Jack says:

Is this one of those things where, if you have to ask how much it will go for, you won’t be able to afford it?

10. Procrastes says:

It would look quite nice next to an 18″ henge.

11. Dedalus says:

you guys are screwing with me arent u —-

*holds up the screw/ball flag*

12. Onecos says:

This looks like a sex toy with ears….

13. eti says:

Oh sure, when *I* make the 16 foot tall Stonehenge joke in the previous thread, nobody notices.

14. KingOfCats says: