HOWTO Make a business-card catapault

12 Responses to “HOWTO Make a business-card catapault”

1. wgmleslie says:

You’ll put your eye out!

2. Lexica says:

TheMadLibrarian @ #9 – You only have to register if you want to see all the steps on one page or download the PDF version. You can view each step individually without registering or logging in — just click on the thumbnails at the top (“Intro”, “step 1″, “step 2″, etc.).

3. nanuq says:

But what an awesome way to get rid of sales reps and bill collectors!

4. TroofSeeker says:

Great! I just broke the fluorescent lights over my boss’ desk. Now I’m emptying mine. My lawyer wants to know Clide’s last name.

5. blueelm says:

Oh man. I think I have a crush. That is awesome.

6. Dedalus says:

u have a crush on cory? or bryce? <– confused

7. bcsizemo says:

A cool trick, but not to dash your hopes and dreams.

You probably shouldn’t put Mechanical Engineer on your business card. Especially if you are still in school. In many states it’s illegal to state that you are an X Engineer if you do not have a PE…

You can state that you are an Engineer, but not a specific one, as that implies you are licensed in that field.

8. TheMadLibrarian says:

Sigh. Yet another site I have to register to see/use the material. OTOH, the business card catapult is a DO WANT, although it appears to require an original card with specialized materials and construction; the plans don’t work with just any old card.

I also want a catapult made for launching business cards. That would be speed networking at it’s finest.

10. laureltree says:

Haha, at my blog (oops, advertizing? sorry!) I made a response to this. Because really, can’t you just make a catapult out of a business card already? (fold it in half a couple times and send small objects flying across the room?)

oh well, this idea is awesome, wish I was that smart. I kind of want one now.

11. Oskar says:

Such a wonderful idea, such a terrible jpeg compression.

12. Falcon_Seven says:

Scrolling down the page, I saw this as a catapult made for business cards. Boy was I disappointed to find it was a catapult made from business cards.